Decree Nisi Absolute (离婚最终判决)

You must wait until the Court has dealt with all the ancillary matters in your divorce, or for three months, whichever is later, before you can apply for a Certificate of Making Interim Judgment Final, or Final Judgment. You can only remarry after you have obtained Final Judgment.

Source: 99.Co