Timelines, FAQ and Answers all in one place!

Click on any one of the icon to find out more.

How much cash do I need?How long do I have to decide on my bank loan?How much CPF do I need?What document will the law firm need from me?Joint Tenancy or Tenancy-in-common?What are the documents I received? Balloting day usually starts at 1030 in the morning and ends in the late afternoon to evening.Option to purchase.What is it about?The S&P will be sent to your home if you haven't appoint a lawyer.Sales and Purchase Agreement.
You need to bring:

1. NRIC(s).

2. Chequebook.

3. Signed offer letter (if applicable).

4. CPF statement (if applicable).

5. Marriage cert (if you are married) /Birth Cert (if parents and child purchase)

Lawyer will explain the S&P
do the calculations and
collect the 3 payments from you.

-15% due on the 8th week.
-stamp duties 14 days from signing.
-legal fees.

You can pay these payments with CPF (if applicable).
Stamp duty is paid within 14 days of exercising the S&P.
There will be no receipt, instead a 'stamp certificate' will be issued.
15% due on the 8th week can be paid using cash and/or CPF.Progressive Payments
Other Miscellaneous questionsLaw firm will exercise the S&P for you by sending it to the developer solicitor. Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) 1 year defects liability period. Keys collection 🙂Certificate of Statutory Completion