Timelines, FAQ and Answers all in one place!

Click on any one of the icon to find out more.

How much cash do I need?

How long do I have to decide on my bank loan?

How much CPF do I need?

What document will the law firm need from me?

Joint Tenancy or Tenancy-in-common?

What are the documents will I be getting from the developer?

What is a Option to purchase?

What is a Sales and Purchase Agreement?

You need to bring:

1. NRIC(s).

2. Chequebook.

3. Signed offer letter (if applicable).

4. CPF statement (if applicable).

5. Marriage cert (if you are married) /Birth Cert (if parents and child purchase)

How much Stamp duty do I need to pay?

There will be no receipt, instead a 'stamp certificate' will be issued.

15% due on the 8th week can be paid using cash and/or CPF.

What are Progressive Payments?

Other Miscellaneous questions

Law firm will exercise the S&P for you by sending it to the developer solicitor.

 Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP)

1 year defects liability period. 

Certificate of Statutory Completion

Building of wiring, piping, windows and door.

Building of Car parks, roads, gardens, facilities.